2002 HAWKER 800XP | 258588
New Inventory: Beautiful Well Equipped Lear 35A!
December 24, 2013,
Arrives to our Burlington, WI facility January 3rd!
New Inventory just arrived for 2014! This Lear 35A may be the cleanest and highest optioned one in existence! With the below options installed and over $1M spent in since 2010 on avionics, cosmetics, & inspections make this Lear 35A one highly desirable workhorse!
- -2C Engine Upgrade
- Big Cargo Door
- New 2010 Paint & Interior by Duncan Aviation
- Dee Howard TR’s, Delta Fins & ZR Lite Performance Mod
- Recent 12,000 and 2,400 hour inspections
- TCAS, On MSP, and No Damage History!
The Learjet 35 is known, above all, for its range. It can flyA�2,056 miles nonstop.A�A�The Learjet 35 offersA�more than range: it has good handling characteristics, a low fuel burn, and fast cruise speeds as well.
A maximum of eight passengers can travel in the Learjet 35a��sA�cabin.A� It is 12.9 feet long, 4.9 feet wide and 4.3 feet high. There are 40 cubic feet of baggage space, enough to holdA�about eight standard-sized suitcases.
The Learjet 35 has a relatively long range for a privateA�jet and can cruise at speeds as high as 451 ktas, or 424 ktas with fourA�passengers.A� Fuel consumption isA�excellent: the 31A burnsA�197 gallons of fuel per hour.
There are a few other details that make the Learjet 35 a popularA�private jet. First of all, it meets FARA�part 36 noise standards, making it a kind of a�?good neighbora�? at airports.A� Furthermore, the avionics system is completelyA�redesigned from previous models, giving pilots an uncluttered control panel thatA�is easy to work with.A� Pilots haveA�commented on its agility and excellent performance capabilities.
The Learjet 35 has received some attention-grabbing honorsA�since the first serial number rolled off the line.A� It was selected for use as a military jet,A�where it now operates with the name C-21.A�It was the first private jet to land at Denver International A�Airport when their newA�runway opened, and it seems to be a favorite among celebrities.
WHY MEISNER AIRCRAFT?
- Our 90 Day Listing GuaranteeA�a�� If we dona��t sell your airplane in 90 days, walk away owing us ZERO. Period.
- FREEA�currentA�Market Appraisals.A�Find out what your airplane is worth for FREE! Our analyst is at your service.
- 10%A�of our fee goes directly to charity!A�Learn more.
- Complete serviceA�with fleet consulting, training resources, tax-saving like-kind or 1031 exchanges and more!
- We can take your Trade-In!A�We know what ita��s like to own, and want to trade-up seamlessly. A�Meisner allows you to do the deal NOW instead of 6 months from now when your old airplane finally sells.
Buying or selling an airplane can result in large net gains or losses. With Meisner Aircraft, youa��re ensured to be on the winning side of that battle and youa��ll come out aheada�� Far ahead.
Whether youa��re a Fortune 500 company who needs to travel globally, or an independent business owner wanting to expand your growing company domestically; Meisner Aircraft will find the most efficient travel solution and deliver results like no one else.
Share with friends