- 2020 New Paint & Interior
- Garmin G1000 Avionics
- Factory Air Conditioning
- LoPresti HID Landing Lights
- Low total time
- Gorgeous 10/10 P&I
- Fresh Phase I-V Inspections
- Fresh Engine O/H’s
- Cessna Citation Service Center maintained since new
- 2015 Paint & Interior by Eagle Aviation
- Freon A/C
- Single point refueling
- DC outlets in cockpit
- 2 U.S. owners since new
- Brave/Encour Entry Step
- 9 passenger seating
- Fresh engines by Dallas Airmotive
2015 Custom Paint Design & Interior Soft Goods
U.S. Pedigree and Part-135 Certified
ESP-Gold Flex Plan with High Overhaul Coverage
Externally Serviced Lavatory / Freon Air conditioning
Optional Honeywell FMZ-2000 with 5.9 Software
ESP-Gold Flex Plan / 70% Cover by TBO at 5000
FAA Part-135 Certified
- 2015 Paint – 4 flights since painted
- 2015 Interior – 4 flights since interior
- 2015 New G&D Cabin Windows
- Fresh Phase I-IV Inspections
- Risebeck TFPS Power Props
- Cleveland Wheels & Breaks
- R-134 Air Conditioning
- Ram Air Recovery
- Butterfield Flow Through Anti-Ice Kit
- Tanis Engine Heaters
- 22 Cu. Ft. Oxygen
Meisner Aircraft is proud to present this 2004 Citation XLS to the market. Owned by Meisner Aircraft, there is an opportunity for you to trade in your current aircraft on this XLS! With WiFi Internet and recent Paint and Interior, this XLS will not last long!
Meisner Aircraft proudly offers this 2004 Challenger 300 as part of its owned inventory. Representing one of the most versatile and cost effective aircraft ever built, Bombardier’s Challenger 300 can adapt to almost any mission profile and has been a popular choice for both corporate flight departments and private users because of its reliability. Priced to sell quickly, N39ER will not be around for long.
Meisner Aircraft proudly offers 2006 Citation CJ3 sn0065. This aircraft is fully JAR-OPS/EASA ready for international buyers as well as here in the US. With engines covered under the desired TAP BLUE coverage (Includes corrosion coverage) and the airframe on ProParts, this aircraft will provide it’s owner with very efficient and expectable hourly operational costs. The aircraft may be viewed in our Burlington, WI facility.
- 100% ESP Gold Engine Coverage
- Fully JAR-OPS Certified
- APU, Belted lav w/ External service
- On ProParts & CESCOM
This Citation Excel is loaded with every option Excel buyers are looking for; APU, MSP Gold engine program, Jar-Ops, Dual FMS’s, Belted potty and more!
- Fresh 1200 hr inspection September 2013
- EFIS Cockpit
- Big Cargo Door Option!
- On MSP
This Lear 35A may be the cleanest and highest optioned one in existence! With the below options installed and over $1M spent in since 2010 on avionics, cosmetics, & inspections make this Lear 35A one highly desirable workhorse!
- -2C Engine Upgrade
- Big Cargo Door
- New 2010 Paint & Interior by Duncan Aviation
- Dee Howard TR’s, Delta Fins & ZR Lite Performance Mod
- Recent 12,000 and 2,400 hour inspections
- TCAS, On MSP, and No Damage History!
This low-time Cirrus is priced to sell and has many desired upgrades. N47FB has been well maintained by a Cirrus Service Center and is available for viewing in Chicago, IL. Highlights include:
- Fresh Annual c/w December 2013 including all Cirrus 500 hr items
- Garmin G1000 Perspective Avionics Suite
- Skywatch Active Traffic System with VIP
- Only 408 hrs on the Hobbs
- Wichita factory maintained aircraft
- On JSSI
- Excellent Paint & Interior
- New woodwork in 2010
This 2006 Citation Sovereign has been factory maintained by Cessna – Wichita with the highest degree of maintenance pedigree available and is in immaculate condition. Call us NOW for pricing details!
- Fresh “C” Inspection from Dassault – Le Bourget, Paris
- Satellite TV Equipped
- Heads-Up-Display (HUD)
- Engines and APU on MSP Gold
This 2005 Falcon 900EX-EASy is fresh out of a “C” inspection at Le Bourget – Paris Factory and is equipped with HUD and Satellite TV ($1M option).