2005 KING AIR 350 | SN FL-442
Under Contract in 1 Week!
February 9, 2014,
Now Under Contract!
A�NOW UNDER CONTRACT AFTER JUST 1 WEEK ON MARKET! New Inventory just arrived for 2014! This Lear 35A may be the cleanest and highest optioned one in existence! With medicine20.org the below options installed and over $1M spent in since 2010 on avionics, cosmetics, & inspections make this Lear 35A one highly desirable workhorse!
Click HERE for Full Specsheet!
- -2C Engine Upgrade
- Big Cargo Door
- New 2010 Paint & Interior by Duncan Aviation
- Dee Howard TR’s, Delta Fins & ZR Lite Performance Mod
- Recent 12,000 and 2,400 hour inspections
- TCAS, On MSP, and No Damage History!
The Learjet 35 is known, above all, for its range. It can flyA�2,056 miles nonstop.A�A�The Learjet 35 offersA�more than range: it has good handling characteristics, a low fuel burn, and fast cruise speeds as well.
A maximum of eight passengers can travel in the Learjet 35a��sA�cabin.A� It is 12.9 feet long, 4.9 feet wide and 4.3 feet high. There are 40 cubic feet of baggage space, enough to holdA�about eight standard-sized suitcases.
The Learjet 35 has a relatively long range for a privateA�jet and can cruise at speeds as high as 451 ktas, or 424 ktas with fourA�passengers.A� Fuel consumption isA�excellent: the 31A burnsA�197 gallons of fuel per hour.
There are a few other details that make the Learjet 35 a popularA�private jet. First of all, it meets FARA�part 36 noise standards, making it a kind of a�?good neighbora�? at airports.A� Furthermore, the avionics system is completelyA�redesigned from previous models, giving pilots an uncluttered control panel thatA�is easy to work with.A� Pilots haveA�commented on its agility and excellent performance capabilities.
The Learjet 35 has received some attention-grabbing honorsA�since the first serial number rolled off the line.A� It was selected for use as a military jet,A�where it now operates with the name C-21.A�It was the first private jet to land at Denver International A�Airport when their newA�runway opened, and it seems to be a favorite among celebrities.
WHY MEISNER AIRCRAFT?
- Our 90 Day Listing GuaranteeA�a�� If we dona��t sell your airplane in 90 days, walk away owing us ZERO. Period.
- FREEA�currentA�Market Appraisals.A�Find out what your airplane is worth for FREE! Our analyst is at your service.
- 10%A�of our fee goes directly to charity!A�Learn more.
- Complete serviceA�with fleet consulting, training resources, tax-saving like-kind or 1031 exchanges and more!
- We can take your Trade-In!A�We know what ita��s like to own, and want to trade-up seamlessly. A�Meisner allows you to do the deal NOW instead of 6 months from now when your old airplane finally sells.
Buying or selling an airplane can result in large net gains or losses. With Meisner Aircraft, youa��re ensured to be on the winning side of that battle and youa��ll come out aheada�� Far ahead.
Whether youa��re a Fortune 500 company who needs to travel globally, or an independent business owner wanting to expand your growing company domestically; Meisner Aircraft will find the most efficient travel solution and deliver results like no one else.
Share with friends