2002 KING AIR C90B | SN LJ-1665
Under Contract in 1 Week!
February 9, 2014,
NOW UNDER CONTRACT AFTER JUST 1 WEEK ON MARKET!
New Inventory just arrived for 2014! This Lear 35A may be the cleanest and highest optioned one in existence! With the below options installed and over $1M spent in since 2010 on avionics, cosmetics, & inspections make this Lear 35A one highly desirable workhorse!
- -2C Engine Upgrade
- Big Cargo Door
- New 2010 Paint & Interior by Duncan Aviation
- Dee Howard TR’s, Delta Fins & ZR Lite Performance Mod
- Recent 12,000 and 2,400 hour inspections
- TCAS, On MSP, and No Damage History!
The Learjet 35A is known, above all, for its range. It can fly 2,056 miles nonstop. The Learjet 35A offers more than range: it has good handling characteristics, a low fuel burn, and fast cruise speeds as well.
A maximum of eight passengers can travel in the Learjet 35A’s cabin. It is 12.9 feet long, 4.9 feet wide and 4.3 feet high. There are 40 cubic feet of baggage space, enough to hold about eight standard-sized suitcases.
The Learjet 35A has a relatively long range for a private jet and can cruise at speeds as high as 451 ktas, or 424 ktas with four passengers. Fuel consumption is excellent: the 31A burns 197 gallons of fuel per hour.
There are a few other details that make the Learjet 35A a popular private jet. First of all, it meets FAR part 36 noise standards, making it a kind of good neighbor at airports. Furthermore, the avionics system is completely redesigned from previous models, giving pilots an uncluttered control panel that is easy to work with. Pilots have commented on its agility and excellent performance capabilities.
The Learjet 35A has received some attention-grabbing honors since the first serial number rolled off the line. It was selected for use as a military jet, where it now operates with the name C-21. It was the first private jet to land at Denver International Airport when their new runway opened, and it seems to be a favorite among celebrities.
WHY MEISNER AIRCRAFT?
- Our 90 Day Listing Guarantee If we don’t sell your airplane in 90 days, walk away owing us ZERO. Period.
- FREE current Market Appraisals. Find out what your airplane is worth for FREE! Our analyst is at your service.
- 10% of our fee goes directly to charity! Click HERE to learn more.
- Complete Service with fleet consulting, training resources, tax-saving like-kind or 1031 exchanges and more!
- We can take your Trade-In! We know what it’s like to own, and want to trade-up seamlessly. Meisner allows you to do the deal NOW instead of 6 months from now when your old airplane finally sells.
Buying or selling an airplane can result in large net gains or losses. With Meisner Aircraft, you’re ensured to be on the winning side of that battle and you’ll come out ahead – Far ahead.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company who needs to travel globally, or an independent business owner wanting to expand your growing company domestically; Meisner Aircraft will find the most efficient travel solution and deliver results like no one else.
Share with friends