2011 FALCON 7X | SN 132
Meisner named #5 Dealer in the World!
February 18, 2014,
Meisner Aircraft is a Wisconsin-based aircraft dealer which prides itself on market knowledge and a long history of proven results since 1979. This ranking is equally impressive given others on the list (above and below Meisner's ranking) outnumber Meisner's sales staff by 3 and 4 times the amount.
-July 18, 2014 Utica, NY
JetNet, the world leader in aviation market intelligence ranked Meisner Aircraft, Inc. as the 5th largest broker/dealer in aircraft sales transactions in the world. Meisner Aircraft sold 16 corporate jets in the first 2 quarters of 2014. Meisner Aircraft is a Wisconsin-based aircraft dealer which prides itself on market knowledge and a long history of proven results since 1979. This ranking is equally impressive given others on the list (above and below Meisner’s ranking) outnumber Meisner’s sales staff by 3 and 4 times.
With over $1.2 Billion in sales, Meisner Aircraft is a proven industry leader both in the United States, and worldwide. Originally founded by Gary B. Meisner, the company retains its original mission to provide clients with great positions on the aircraft best fitting their organization’s or personal needs. No other firm can deliver the experience, security and integrity during this transaction as Meisner Aircraft. Meisner’s inside pulse on the worldwide aircraft market is backed by a long list of returning clients since 1979.
WHY MEISNER AIRCRAFT?
- Our 90 Day Listing Guarantee If we don’t sell your airplane in 90 days, walk away owing us ZERO. Period.
- FREE current Market Appraisals. Find out what your airplane is worth for FREE! Our analyst is at your service.
- 10% of our fee goes directly to charity! Click HERE to learn more.
- Complete Service with fleet consulting, training resources, tax-saving like-kind or 1031 exchanges and more!
- We can take your Trade-In! We know what it’s like to own, and want to trade-up seamlessly. Meisner allows you to do the deal NOW instead of 6 months from now when your old airplane finally sells.
Buying or selling an airplane can result in large net gains or losses. With Meisner Aircraft, you’re ensured to be on the winning side of that battle and you’ll come out ahead – Far ahead.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company who needs to travel globally, or an independent business owner wanting to expand your growing company domestically; Meisner Aircraft will find the most efficient travel solution and deliver results like no one else.
Share with friends